Mano Forsman of Sweden wrote: Here I enclose some pics of my 1954 Checker A6 Taxi Cab, known as the only (1954) survivor, worldwide. A genuine former New Jersey Taxi Cab. Click on any image for a larger version.
1954 factory photo, a shiny fresh New Jersey Taxi Cab
1990, 36 years later, laying on a New Jersey junk yard, picked up and shipped to France
1997 shipped to Sweden, putted indoors. Now waiting for the coming total restoration. Checker A6 1954, genuine New Jersey Taxi Cab in Sweden.
1954 Worldwide only known survivor in Sweden 2005. Note the glass holding bars, vacuum operated rear window.
From Aharon Sharf in Israel, his Hino Contessa:
(click to enlarge)
Mihail of Russia wrote about the car below: In this car installed motor from GAZ-24: 4 cylinder, 149 ci, 90 HP. It's very bad
(click to enlarge images)
Click on any image to enlarge.
I figured you might get a kick out of my families cars.
1. 1967 Pontiac Bonnieville Convertible Factory 428, 3spd Super gear auto
2. 1965 Ford Mustang FastBack Factory 289, 4spd
3. 1973 AMC Javelin Factory 304, 3spd auto
4. 1970 AMC Javelin Factory 304, 4spd
5. 1986 Chevy Monte Carlo (Built Corvette) 350, 4spd auto 6. 1971 Ford Mustang Coupe Factory 302, 3spd auto
7. 1976 Chevy Corvette Factory 350, 3spd auto
Sorry But the 65 mustang is just about to be painted, and the javelins are new projects.